Memorial service for Bob Rankin

bruce Ingham shokoohbanou at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Feb 27 21:21:13 UTC 2014

I was very sad to hear about Bob.  I saw him many times at the Siouanists, the first time in Regina in 1999 and the last in Billings, Montana in 2006.  He was a good friend and I wish I had seen him more often recently.  My respects to his family.

Bruce