Comments and condolences sent to Carolyn Rankin

Greer, Jill Greer-J at MSSU.EDU
Thu Feb 27 22:54:14 UTC 2014

Hi, Dave,
That was very kind - thank you for thinking of that.
Jill

From: Siouan Linguistics [mailto:SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu] On Behalf Of David Kaufman
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 3:26 PM
To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu
Subject: Comments and condolences sent to Carolyn Rankin

Hi all,

Just a note that I copied and pasted your comments on Bob's death to an attachment that I just sent to Carolyn, his wife.  It amounted to 3 pages.  I'm sure she'll find solace in the many kind words.  Thank you.

Dave

David Kaufman
Linguistic Anthropology PhD candidate, University of Kansas
Director, Kaw Nation Language Program

This email may contain identifiable personal information that is subject to protection under state and federal law. This information is intended for the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be punishable by law. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail (reply).