Comments and condolences sent to Carolyn Rankin

Catherine Rudin carudin1 at WSC.EDU
Thu Feb 27 23:27:06 UTC 2014

Good idea, Dave.  Thanks.

>>> "Greer, Jill"  02/27/14 4:55 PM >>>
<!--/* Font Definitions */@font-face{font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5
2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}@font-face{font-family:Tahoma;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2
4;}/* Style Definitions */p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal,
div.MsoNormal{margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times
New Roman","serif";}a:link,
span.MsoHyperlink{mso-style-priority:99;color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}a:visited,
span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed{mso-style-priority:99;color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}span.EmailStyle17{mso-style-type:personal-reply;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D;}.MsoChpDefault{mso-style-type:export-only;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}@page
WordSection1{size:8.5in 11.0in;margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in
1.0in;}div.WordSection1{page:WordSection1;}-->Hi, Dave,
That was very kind * thank you for thinking of that.
Jill

From: Siouan Linguistics [mailto:SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu]On Behalf Of
David Kaufman
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 3:26 PM
To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu
Subject: Comments and condolences sent to Carolyn Rankin

Hi all,

Just a note that I copied and pasted your comments on Bob's death to an
attachment that I just sent to Carolyn, his wife.  It amounted to 3
pages.  I'm sure she'll find solace in the many kind words.  Thank you.

Dave

David Kaufman

Linguistic Anthropology PhD candidate, University of Kansas

Director, Kaw Nation Language Program

This email may contain identifiable personal information that is subject
to protection under state and federal law. This information is intended
for the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited and may be punishable by
law. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please
notify us immediately by electronic mail (reply).