Memorial service for Bob Rankin

David Kaufman dvkanth2010 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 27 19:46:51 UTC 2014

Hi all,

We've received word from Bob's wife, Carolyn, that there will be a Memorial
Service for him at the Kansas Union, University of Kansas, from 1:00-3:00
on Tuesday, March 11, in the English Room on the 6th floor.  It is
apparently a "come and go" type of service during that 2-hour period.

The Kansas Union is a multistory building located next to the multilevel
parking structure near the University of Kansas (KU) entrance.  The nearest
airport would be Kansas City International (MCI).  KU is conveniently
situated near I-70, the Kansas Turnpike, in Lawrence, KS.

Sincerely and with kind regards,

Dave

David Kaufman
Linguistic Anthropology PhD candidate, University of Kansas
Director, Kaw Nation Language Program