Congratulations to Bob Rankin

Greer, Jill Greer-J at MSSU.EDU
Fri Jan 17 23:07:15 UTC 2014

Very Happy Birthday to you from me, too, Bob!
Jill

From: Siouan Linguistics [mailto:SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu] On Behalf Of De Reuse, Willem
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 8:46 AM
To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu
Subject: Re: Congratulations to Bob Rankin

Happy birthday from me, as well, Bob.

Willem

________________________________
From: Siouan Linguistics <SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu<mailto:SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu>> on behalf of Anthony Grant <Granta at EDGEHILL.AC.UK<mailto:Granta at EDGEHILL.AC.UK>>
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 8:26 AM
To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu<mailto:SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu>

Congratulations, Bob!!

Anthony

From: Siouan Linguistics [mailto:SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu] On Behalf Of David Kaufman
Sent: 17 January 2014 14:03
To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu<mailto:SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu>

Happy Birthday, Bob!

David Kaufman
Linguistic Anthropology PhD candidate, University of Kansas
Director, Kaw Nation Language Program

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 7:53 AM, Bruce Ingham <shokoohbanou at yahoo.co.uk<mailto:shokoohbanou at yahoo.co.uk>> wrote:
I would like to add my congratulations too.
Bruce

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Jan 2014, at 13:41, "Kathleen D. Shea" <kathleendshea at GMAIL.COM<mailto:kathleendshea at GMAIL.COM>> wrote:

> I would like to take this occasion to wish Bob a very happy 75th birthday today!
>
> Warm wishes,
>
> Kathy Shea

Edge Hill University
Times Higher University of the Year - shortlisted 2007, 2010, 2011
www.edgehill.ac.uk<http://www.edgehill.ac.uk>
This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Edge Hill or associated companies. Edge Hill University may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and business communications during staff absence.

This email may contain identifiable personal information that is subject to protection under state and federal law. This information is intended for the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be punishable by law. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail (reply).