MARK

Bryan James Gordon linguist at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Mon Jan 27 22:31:15 UTC 2014

Yes, Jimm, thank you for sharing this news with the list. It broke my heart
to hear of it. Wagóⁿze thí shi edi ewathatha-ma wíbthahoⁿi moⁿbthíⁿ.

2014-01-27 Jimm G. GoodTracks <jgoodtracks at gmail.com>

>   From: Vida Stabbler at Macy, NE:
>
> Hi Jimm, my Nephew Uthixide Mark's leukemia is back and fierce at that.
> He's been on chemo and on leave from work.
>
> The leukemia has spread to spine, brain and bone marrow. Needless to say,
> there is great sadness coming along. He is doing radiation and will start
> chemo very soon. I sat with him and Donna at UNMC - Omaha yesterday. I will
> share your thoughts with him....makes him smile to hear from family and
> friends.
>
> It would be good for the list to acknowledge him and that we stand with
> him in heart and prayer as he travels this difficult journey, that he has
> already traveled.
>
> Jimm

Bryan James Gordon, MA
Joint PhD Program in Linguistics and Anthropology
University of Arizona