MARK

Greer, Jill Greer-J at MSSU.EDU
Tue Jan 28 23:04:05 UTC 2014

Thank you Jimm and Rory, for sharing this.  I will join you all in holding Mark, Donna, and the two wonderful young sons in my thoughts and prayers.  I remember so fondly how the Awakuni-Svetland family welcomed us to their home and fed us when the conference was in Lincoln, and invited us to play handgame, then sent us home with homemade jam, to 'top it off'!  So much generosity, may it come back to them now a hundredfold...
Jill

From: Siouan Linguistics [mailto:SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu] On Behalf Of De Reuse, Willem
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 4:53 PM
To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu
Subject: Re: MARK

My prayers and thoughts will also be with Mark and his family.

Willem

This email may contain identifiable personal information that is subject to protection under state and federal law. This information is intended for the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be punishable by law. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail (reply).