MARK

Danker, Kathleen Kathleen.Danker at SDSTATE.EDU
Wed Jan 29 22:39:12 UTC 2014

It's sad to hear that Mark and his family are going through such hard times. My thoughts and prayers are with them.
K.D. Danker

From: Siouan Linguistics [mailto:SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu] On Behalf Of Jimm G. GoodTracks
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 3:44 PM
To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu
Subject: MARK

From: Vida Stabbler at Macy, NE:

Hi Jimm, my Nephew Uthixide Mark's leukemia is back and fierce at that. He's been on chemo and on leave from work.

The leukemia has spread to spine, brain and bone marrow. Needless to say, there is great sadness coming along. He is doing radiation and will start chemo very soon. I sat with him and Donna at UNMC - Omaha yesterday. I will share your thoughts with him....makes him smile to hear from family and friends.

It would be good for the list to acknowledge him and that we stand with him in heart and prayer as he travels this difficult journey, that he has already traveled.

Jimm