Photos

Kathleen Shea kathleendshea at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 11 19:29:41 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I'm sending some photos of Bob Rankin's grave marker at the Washunga
Cemetery in the area of Newkirk, Oklahoma. I was unable to attend the
memorial service a couple of weeks ago, but I'm here in Ponca City now and
was able to take these photos. It was hard to get the sun on the face of
the stone, as it faces southwest, but I did my best in two trips. It's a
very impressive stone marker situated under a permanent arbor. I hope you
can read the inscriptions, which are in both Kansa and English. I'm using
the voice feature on my smart phone (with a little editing), so please
excuse any errors.

Kathy Shea