[Possible SPAM] Re: Carominga

Sky Campbell sky at LEGENDREADERS.COM
Fri Jul 25 00:06:14 UTC 2014

Thanks for the idea but unfortunately I already have that.  It isn't his journal but instead Hamilton was asked to write an autobiography.  This autobiography is great reading and is in the form of a letter but unfortunately it isn't his journal :(.

I'll attach it to this email just in case someone is interested.  Jimm, I believe you've seen this before but if not, happy reading! :)

Sky

From: Siouan Linguistics [mailto:SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu] On Behalf Of Lori Stanley
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 3:12 PM
To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu
Subject: Re: [Possible SPAM] Re: Carominga

Sky,
Here is the reference for the published version of Hamilton's journal:

Hamilton, William

1885    Autobiography of Reverend William Hamilton.  Transactions and Reports of the Nebraska State Historical Society 1:60-75.

I'm sure I have a copy and could send you a PDF, but I'm out of town for a few days.  Let me know if you get hold of it.  If not, I'll send it when I get back.

Lori