FW: Interment and Memorial for Bob Rankin

Loren Frerichs lhf at unl.edu
Fri Jun 13 13:30:55 UTC 2014

________________________________
From: Kevin Locke <lockekevin at aol.com>
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 07:16
To: Siouan Linguistics
Subject: Re: Interment and Memorial for Bob Rankin

hi David,
on a different topic... you may remember my presentation at the Sitting Bull College Siouan Linguistics meeting?
Let me know if you think there may interest in my presentations at your Tunica/Biloxi meeting.  Perhaps I could do community outreach presentations on Siouan music and dance traditions?
Here are some links;
http://ixtlanartists.com/onlinebrochures/hoopdance/
http://ixtlanartists.com/onlinebrochures/kevinschool.html

http://ixtlanartists.com/onlinebrochures/firstflute/index.html

http://ixtlanartists.com/onlinebrochures/storysongs/index.html

Let me know if you have any ideas in this regard?
Warmly,

Kevin Locke
605 848 0550