2015 SCLC in Louisiana

Catherine Rudin carudin1 at WSC.EDU
Thu Jun 19 06:37:56 UTC 2014

Great! Thanks for organizing this, Dave. Louisiana, here we come!
Catherine

>>> Mary C Marino  06/18/14 10:49 PM >>>
              This sounds really good.  I hope to be      able to come.
      Mary

      On 18/06/2014 9:15 PM, David Kaufman wrote:

                                  Hi all,

          Just to let you all know that I got confirmation that John          Barbry, who is the Tunica-Biloxi Tribe's coordinator of          language and culture, is prepared to work with me in preparing          for next year's conference in Marksville, Louisiana.  (We          still have to firm up a date.)  They are looking forward to          working with me/us.  I have his contact info and will give him          a call soon to get things rolling.  But wanted to let y'all          know that Louisiana is ready and willing to host us!

        Dave

                                                                              David Kaufman, Ph.D.

                  Director, Kaw Nation Language Program