2015 SCLC in Louisiana

Jean-Luc Pierite jeanlucpierite at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 24 01:04:17 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Just jumping in on the conversation about 2015 SCLC in Louisiana. I should
also introduce myself. I am Jean-Luc Pierite, a member of the Tunica-Biloxi
Tribe. My family assisted Dave in his revision of the Biloxi Dictionary. My
immediate family's involvement in language and culture preservation for the
tribe goes back almost 40 years. My mom, Donna M. Pierite, and my sister,
Elisabeth Pierite-Mora, both join me in looking forward to helping you all
out with anything at all.

Thanks,

Jean-Luc Pierite
http://about.me/jeanluc.pierite