2015 SCLC in Louisiana

Jean-Luc Pierite jeanlucpierite at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 25 15:20:40 UTC 2014

Hi Willem:

I am actually currently at CoLang at UT Arlington until Saturday. I'm more
related to Rosa's husband, Ernest. Though, Rosa will play a big part as we
open up our effort to Ofo. Look forward to talking more with each of you!