vanishing Siouan languages

Iren Hartmann wipamankere at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 30 11:15:29 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I was just consulting the Ethnologue for some language codes, when I noticed that Biloxi, Tutelo and Ofo have completely vanished from the Siouan languages tree:

http://www.ethnologue.com/subgroups/siouan-catawban

I was confused by the number 14 in the header and noticed quickly that these languages are missing. I tried searching for them but they seem to have vanished from the Ethnologue all together.
Would any of you have any idea why this is? Just to make sure, I checked the printed version (2009) in our library and all three of them are listed in there.

Thanks and best,
Iren