My dissertation

Greer, Jill Greer-J at MSSU.EDU
Thu Jun 12 07:26:16 UTC 2014

Thank you, Dr. Kaufman :)  !
Jill

On Jun 10, 2014, at 8:48 AM, David Kaufman <dvkanth2010 at GMAIL.COM<mailto:dvkanth2010 at GMAIL.COM>>
 wrote:

Hi all,

I have attached a PDF copy of my dissertation.  Hope you like it.

Dave

David Kaufman, Ph.D.
Director, Kaw Nation Language Program
-- Manage your subscription at http://listserv.unl.edu<http://listserv.unl.edu/>. Due to Yahoo's DMARC policy: listserv.unl.edu<http://listserv.unl.edu> lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com<http://Yahoo.com> <Dissertation.pdf>

This email may contain identifiable personal information that is subject to protection under state and federal law. This information is intended for the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be punishable by law. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail (reply).