Accommodations and tentative schedule for SCLC 34

Bryan James Gordon linguista at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 23 23:02:39 UTC 2014

I am shooting to get my comps done by just before the conference; if I'm
successful I'll be happy to volunteer to help with organizing a
festschrift. Looking forward to seeing y'all, and very sorry I won't be
getting to see Bob.

Bryan

>   For printing, may I suggest Lulu, a printing service on demand.  They
> print the book when ordered.
>
> Lulu is an advocate for global consumer privacy rights, protection and
> security.   Copyright <http://www.lulu.com/help/copyright_notice> ©
> 2002-2014 Lulu Press, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
>
> Worth considering.

Bryan James Gordon, MA
Joint PhD Program in Linguistics and Anthropology
University of Arizona