SCLC 34 abstract submission extended and registration open!

Meredith Johnson majohnson25 at WISC.EDU
Mon Mar 24 17:00:15 UTC 2014

Dear all,

This is just to inform you of a few updates on plans for this year's Siouan and Caddoan Languages Conference.  A few important points points:

*Deadline for abstract submission has been extended to Sunday, March 30 at 11:59 CST .  You may submit your abstract at http://linguistlist.org/confcustom/SCLC34.  If you are experiencing problems with the online submission website, you may email the abstract directly to us at majohnson25 at wisc.edu.

*Registration information is now up on the conference website.  You may also access the registration site directly by clicking here.  Registration is free, but please remember to register so that we know how many attendees to plan for.  We want there to be enough chairs, coffee and snacks for all!

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask any of the organizers.

All the best,
Meredith