Antw: Re: Accommodations and tentative schedule for SCLC 34

Johannes Helmbrecht Johannes.Helmbrecht at SPRACHLIT.UNI-REGENSBURG.DE
Thu Mar 20 08:46:10 UTC 2014

Dear Siouanists,

I strongly agree with Cathrin and Gill that we should honor Bob's work by
continuing our research on Siouan languages and by producing a festschrift. One
 idea in this direction could be that we put together the papers we had
produced for our Comparative Siouan Grammar project. I know that Bob loved this
project although we never managed to compile a volume.

All the best
Johannes

--

Professor Dr. Johannes Helmbrecht
Lehrstuhl für Allgemeine und Vergleichende Sprachwissenschaft

Tel. 0941/943-3388
Tel. 0941/943-3387 (Sekretariat)
Fax. 0941/943-2429

Website:
www-avs.uni-regensburg.de

E-mail:
johannes.helmbrecht at sprachlit.uni-regensburg.de

>>> Catherine Rudin <carudin1 at WSC.EDU> schrieb am 20.03.2014 um 01:51:
> Festschrift is a great idea.  Let's do it!
> Catherine

> <!--/* Font Definitions */@font-face{font-family:SimSun;panose-1:2 1 6 0
> 3 1 1 1 1 1;}@font-face{font-family:"Cambria Math";panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4
> 6 3 2 4;}@font-face{font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2
> 4;}@font-face{font-family:Tahoma;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2
> 4;}@font-face{font-family:"Segoe UI";panose-1:2 11 5 2 4 2 4 2 2
> 3;}@font-face{font-family:"\@SimSun";panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1;}/*
> Style Definitions */p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal,

div.MsoNormal{margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Ti
> mes
> New Roman","serif";}a:link,

span.MsoHyperlink{mso-style-priority:99;color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}a
> :visited,

span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed{mso-style-priority:99;color:purple;text-decoration:un
> derline;}p.MsoAcetate,
> li.MsoAcetate,
> div.MsoAcetate{mso-style-priority:99;mso-style-link:"Balloon Text

Char";margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:8.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sa
> ns-serif";}p.MsoNoSpacing,
> li.MsoNoSpacing,

div.MsoNoSpacing{mso-style-priority:1;margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size
> :12.0pt;font-family:"Times
> New Roman","serif";}p.MsoListParagraph, li.MsoListParagraph,

div.MsoListParagraph{mso-style-priority:34;margin-top:0in;margin-right:0in;margi

n-bottom:0in;margin-left:.5in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"
> Times
> New

Roman","serif";}span.EmailStyle19{mso-style-type:personal-reply;font-family:"Tim
> es
> New
> Roman","serif";color:#1F497D;}span.BalloonTextChar{mso-style-name:"Balloon
> Text Char";mso-style-priority:99;mso-style-link:"Balloon

Text";font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}.MsoChpDefault{mso-style-type:export-onl

link:http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/groups/personalized/M/MSNBJHX-ALC-2014