archived Osage?

Rory Larson rlarson1 at unl.edu
Wed May 14 15:49:40 UTC 2014

In any case, we should probably make sure this material is copied to some electronic medium more permanent than cassette tapes.  Perhaps the Osage Nation or Carolyn have already done this.  If not, I would think that would be a high priority.  Any sense of what the recordings are like?  Are they mostly Osage, or mostly English-based discussion and elicitation?

Best,
Rory