reminder about t-shirts for SCLC

Danker, Kathleen Kathleen.Danker at SDSTATE.EDU
Tue May 20 20:28:13 UTC 2014

Meredith Johnson,
This is to let you know that I will be attending the Siouan and Caddoan Languages Conference on Friday and Saturday. I have lodging and will not attend the dinner on Sunday.
K.D. Danker

From: Siouan Linguistics [mailto:SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu] On Behalf Of Meredith Johnson
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2014 3:36 PM
To: SIOUAN at listserv.unl.edu
Subject: reminder about t-shirts for SCLC

Hello everyone,

We will be ordering conference t-shirts next week, so this is your last week to let us know in advance what size you want, if you know you want to purchase a shirt. Please let us know no later than May 4.

Also, we have decided to offering two color options:  red tee with white writing, or black tee with red writing.  If you have already let us know that you want a shirt, you can write and let us know if you have a color preference as well. We will also follow up with individuals about their color preferences.

We will have some shirts available onsite as well, but this is your chance to be picky!

See you all very soon!

Best,
Meredith