Looking for a Dhegiha (and also maybe Dakota) term

Jimm G. GoodTracks jgoodtracks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 20:11:15 UTC 2014

I sure wished that you had made a list of Dorsey's slips before you had added them to you data file, as for the longest time, I've thought of doing the same and adding to the IOM Dict.  It would have been so much more easily to do so from a separate list.  Now, I will be duplicating what you are in process of doing on my end.  Of course, from time to time, I've added some of his slips to a standing entry, but often too, I've simply looked up the entry, took note or compared, and only noted differences with the Dict entry.

Oh, well! Huhuhwa: