Help- Reference!

Charis Wilson shewolf at QADAS.COM
Tue Nov 17 05:21:02 UTC 1998

>>From Gesture to Language in Hearing & Deaf Children.

                 Edited by Virginia Volterra and Carol J. Erting.

                 (Language & Communication Ser.)
                 illus.

                 Trade Cloth  ISBN 0-387-51328-0  Springer-Verlag New York,
                     Incorporated.  Wholesalers: PUB.  Clearance: C 26671.
                     02/1990  xv, 332p.  (OP)

                      Series Vol Vol. 27
                     $ 96.00  (B)

                 Cloth Text  ISBN 1-56368-029-7  Gallaudet University Press.
                     LCCN: 93-043153  01/1994  358p.  (OP)
                     $ 39.95  (B)

             CHILDREN, DEAF
             DEAF - MEANS OF COMMUNICATION