names of signed languages

Richard Arnold Rna8arnold at AOL.COM
Fri Feb 12 05:03:53 UTC 1999

Augus,

You're a genuis!!!...well sort of...:>)  I think that is one good starting
place. This discussion about naming Sign Languages is quite critical, and a
thorough consensus is needed. Perhaps one day a conference on this would be
needed to straighten things out. Boy, what a headache.... This could be one
good Ph.D. or MA research topic for someone out there.

Richard A.