REMOVE Remove remove

Fiabane fiabane at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Feb 12 19:01:53 UTC 1999

To whom it may concern:

I don't know how many ways I can say this. I keep trying to be removed
from this list.   My daughter is no longer at this email address and I
would appreciate being removed from your coorespondence list. If there
is anyone out there that can tell me how I can communicate more
effectively with whomever maintains this list, I would be most
appreciative of the courtesy.  If I had a signing keyboard I would try
that to get someone to REMOVE me from this list that way. Please REMOVE
my name from you email list.

Thank You.