Nouns & Verbs

Victor Brown signling at WANS.NET
Wed Feb 17 01:16:16 UTC 1999

I follow what you all are saying. This is not my first contact with the
idea.

I have a question though. I've seen here in Phoenix, Arizona a few deaf
sign HAVE twice in the noun slot of the sentence. The reason it stuck
out so is that I was voicing and got stuck for a moment.

After that, I noticed that when I was signing, I would double HAVE to
form a noun. It was concrete, so that would be legal, Right?

When I "analyzed" it later, it made sense, but what is going on?

Victor