ASL reference grammars

Ulrike Zeshan zeshan at MONET.FH-FRIEDBERG.DE
Thu Feb 25 12:31:57 UTC 1999

Dear list members,
I am looking for some more or less comprehensive ASL reference grammars. By
 reference grammar I mean a description of the
main structures of the language on all levels (phonological, morphological,
 syntactic, maybe discourse).
So far I have the following items on my list:

Baker & Cokely (1980)
Valli & Lucas (1994)
Wilbur (1987)

If any of you knows of any other good reference work, I would appreciate if you
 could share it with me. The purpose is a
large typological project comparing basic structures of a wide variety of (so
 far only spoken) languages.
Thanks a lot
Ulrike Zeshan