Korean Sign Language

Justin Shewell jrshewell at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 23 23:47:24 UTC 1999

>From:         "Dr. Word" <SDFNCR at RITVAX.ISC.RIT.EDU>
>Subject:      Korean Sign Language
>To:           SLLING-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
>
>Does anyone out there know anyone working on Korean Sign Language?  If
so
>please contact me.  Thanks.
>Susan Fischer

I lived in Korea for two years and while there, I had a chance to work
with the deaf for 8 months. I speak Korean Sign Language at a relatively
fluent conversational level and although I am not a linguist (yet, I am
studying linguistics at BYU-Hawaii), I am interested in KSL and its
speakers. I may be able to help you. Contact me at
jrshewell at hotmail.com. I have friends both in the United States and
Korea who speak KSL.

Yours Truly,

Justin Shewell