TISLR 2000 !!

Beppie van den Bogaerde beppie at CRYSTAL.FEO.HVU.NL
Tue Jun 29 07:48:44 UTC 1999

DEAR ALL
Following, you will find the first announcement for the TISLR 2000
conference, to be held in Amsterdam. Please say forth !!
Bye for now
Beppie v.d. Bogaerde

Beppie van den Bogaerde
Teacher/Interpreter SLN Training