Elephant's Memory Language

Laurie Bowe labdis at RITVAX.ISC.RIT.EDU
Sun Nov 7 19:17:29 UTC 1999

I found this incredible article completely serendipitously.  I was at
Apple's Product Info. web site trying to find memory for my Mac.  I was
highly amused at what turned up by typing "memory" and clicking
"search!"  I'm fascinated at the possiblity of a written language
evolving out of NOTHING--in absence of a pre-existing verbal or gestural
language.  Hope you all find this as food for thought, as well.
< I'm still looking for memory--of the silicon variety!>
:D Laurie

http://www.apple.com/education/LTReview/current/elephant/index.html