Rejected posting to SLLING-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA

Debra Aarons da at AKAD.SUN.AC.ZA
Mon Sep 13 10:00:54 UTC 1999

Some time ago I sent a plea to the list for people to help me with any
references on the acquisition of literacy by Deaf people (in the last 10
years or so). I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post this to the list,
but here it is. My thanks to all those who sent me references, especially
Michelle Anthony, Sara Schley, Cindy Neuroth-Gimbrone, Susan Gregory,
Philip Prinz and Des Powers (whose references I will post separately as
they are not on this computer).

I apologise if there is anyone I have omitted to thank.

Here are the references that I have.

Thanks again for everybody's help.

All the best

Debra Aarons