Article on Historical Sign and Deaf People

Professor Des Power D.Power at MAILBOX.GU.EDU.AU
Mon Apr 17 02:19:41 UTC 2000

Sounds fascinating. Could I have a copy of the Butler paper when you get it
please. It doesnt seem to be on the SignWriting site still.

Thanks.

Des

--
Professor Des Power, Director
Centre for Deafness Studies and Research, and

Tel:  (617) 3875 5654
Fax:  (617) 3875 5924