TISLR simultaneity handout

Inge Zwitserlood inge.zwitserlood at LET.UU.NL
Wed Aug 9 06:38:09 UTC 2000

Hi Chris,
Yes, please send me a copy as attachment (I can read Word files until Word97)
Cheers,
Inge

At 06:10 PM 8/8/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Several people asked me for a copy of the handout for my talk on
>simultaneity in LSQ syntax at TISLR in Amsterdam. Unfortunately, I wasn't
>able to make any more copies in the time I had, and I haven't been able to
>put it up on the web as originally promised. (My computer freezes every time
>I try to upload it.) Anyone who still wants a copy can write me and I'll be
>happy to send it to you as an e-mail attachment.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Chris Miller
>--
>Christopher Miller
>Département de linguistique et de didactique des langues et
>Groupe de recherche sur la LSQ et le bilinguisme sourd
>Université du Québec à Montréal
>C.P. 8888, Succursale « Centre-Ville »
>Montréal (Québec) H3C 3P8
>Canada
>
>Bureau : DS-3563, 320 Sainte-Catherine E.
>
>+1 514 987-3000 poste 2361# ou 6000# (voix)
>+1 514 987-6911 (ATS/voix/télécopieur)
>miller.christopher at uqam.ca
>http://www.unites.uqam.ca/surdite (groupe de recherche sur la LSQ)

Inge Zwitserlood, UiL OTS
Trans 10                                     Fort Orthenlaan 13
3512 JK  UTRECHT                 5231 PZ 's-HERTOGENBOSCH
030 - 253 83 13                        073 - 642 40 43
inge.zwitserlood at let.uu.nl     izjo at knoware.nl