TISLR simultaneity handout

Mark Mandel Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Wed Aug 9 15:07:50 UTC 2000

S'il vous plai^t!

   Mark A. Mandel : Dragon Systems, a Lernout & Hauspie company
          Mark_Mandel at dragonsys.com : Senior Linguist
 320 Nevada St., Newton, MA 02460, USA : http://www.dragonsys.com

Christopher Miller <miller.christopher at UQAM.CA>@ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA> on
08/08/2000 06:10:06 PM

Please respond to "For the discussion of linguistics and signed languages."
      <SLLING-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA>

Sent by:  "For the discussion of linguistics and signed languages."
      <SLLING-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA>