Norms???

Dave and Andrea herbs and pots daveandandrea at HERBSANDPOTS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Aug 16 12:54:47 UTC 2000

Hello everyone

My name is Andrea and I am a 3rd year undergraduate student at the university of Liverpool, studying psychology.  At present I am developing a research project looking at doing strategies in deaf people.

I am trying to find out whether there is a lit of BSL norms available which I can use for my project. Does anybody know of any?  I have written English norms.  Would it be feasible for me to use these or to jut try and control for sign length, phonological similarity, and formational similarity my self.  If anybody know of anyone who has used such like before could you please let me know.

I would be mot grateful for any feed back

Andrea