TISLR7 notification

Onno Crasborn crasborn at RULLET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Tue Feb 1 15:41:17 UTC 2000

Daisuke Sasaki wrote:

>Has anyone received acceptance or rejection for the TISLR
>conference?  The second announcement says that it will be
>notified by the last month.

Hello Daisuke and others,

We have not sent notifications to anyone yet. We postponed the deadline,
and the whole review procedure has shifted with that. We hope to finish the
review procedure as soon as possible; this will mean that we will send
letters to everyone in about two weeks from now. A list of accepted
abstracts will appear on the web site shortly after the notification to the
authors.

Our apologies for this delay!

On behalf of the organizing committee,

Onno Crasborn

Address:        Dept. of General Linguistics
                Leiden University
                PO Box 9515
                NL-2300 RA Leiden
                The Netherlands