Fw: Nortel Networks commercial

Professor Des Power D.Power at MAILBOX.GU.EDU.AU
Thu Feb 3 22:14:47 UTC 2000

Yes, Auslan uses the same sign as Richard described for "want". "Dontwant" moves
in the opposite direction - up the chest with Bhand. I presume BSL signs are the
same or very similar. Bencie?

Des

--
Professor Des Power, Director
Centre for Deafness Studies and Research, and

Tel:  (617) 3875 5654
Fax:  (617) 3875 5924