Cuban Sign Language

Jean Johnson impishjeanie at CLEANWEB.NET
Fri Feb 11 19:33:51 UTC 2000

PahASL at aol.com wrote:

Hi ...

Abused privately e mail response here. I think it's possible that its
derived from some language of either North America or Central America. My
best gut feeling says Central America. probably Mexico. So, I'm giving  you
the abused privilege to call Dr. Jeffery Davis, another pal  of mine, as he
lives in Miami. Might be a better person finding out where the language is
derived or came from... He is currently teaching Interpreting Program at
Miami-Dade Community College.. His number is 305 237 8137. So you may want
to try him as he has a strong connection to the Cubanian community.  Hope
this helps..

Byron Bridges