Email lists

Dan Parvaz dparvaz at UNM.EDU
Thu Jan 13 20:29:48 UTC 2000

I understand the frustration. However, no one on SLLING-L is sending
"you" anything. We (including you) are subscribed to a "listserv", which
is a program that mails everyone's messages to everyone else. In other words..

> Stop sending me email messages. Stop!

You're shouting at a bunch of ones and zeroes. Actually, you're shouting
at a bunch of magnetic fluctuations on some hard disk in Ontario. :-) I
believe the way to stop the messages is to send an email to
"listserv at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA" with the following one-line message:

unsubscribe SLLING-L

That ought to do the trick.

Cheers,

Dan Parvaz