Stokoe notation font?

Karlin, Ben MFKARLB at MAIL.DMH.STATE.MO.US
Thu Jan 27 18:40:00 UTC 2000

Adam,

Mark Mandel from Dragon Systems did some work on adapting Stokoe notation to
the standard ASCII character set.  That work is the closest one that I know
of to what you are looking for (there's something wrong with the
prepositions in that sentence.  Hmm.)

Ben Karlin