Stokoe notation font?

Christian Vogler cvogler at GRADIENT.CIS.UPENN.EDU
Fri Jan 28 14:42:23 UTC 2000

On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 06:38:52AM +0000, dparvaz at unm.edu wrote:

> How TT fonts are implemented depends on your specific "flavor" of
> TeX; RTFM, I'm afraid > :-).

I did a little digging, and I found ttf2pk, which is part of the
FreeType library and converts TTF fonts to the TeX PK format. This
little program even seems to handle the size hinting correctly, so I
will give it a try. It's also flavor-and platform-independent.

> If you have access to PostScript fonts (and if you have something like
> Fontographer, you can save fonts as PS),

PS fonts are not the problem, but Fontographer is. Never mind though,
ttf2pk seems to do everything I need.

- Christian