Download PDF file: "Comparison Stokoe-SignWriting"

SignWriting DAC at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Wed Jul 26 00:48:11 UTC 2000

July 25, 2000

Dear SLLING List Members:

The complete article...

"A Linguistic Comparison
Two Notation Systems for Signed Languages:
Stokoe Notation & Sutton SignWriting
by Joe Martin, Western Washington University"

....is posted on the web on this page:

SignWriting Linguistics Forum
http://www.SignWriting.org/forums/linguistics/linguistics.html

It is quite a long web article. I received requests from readers, to
include a .PDF file on the web for download.

So, I am writing to tell you that I just posted the complete article
as an Acrobat .pdf file.

To download:
http://www.SignWriting.org/acrobat/linguistics/comparison-stokoe-sutton.pdf

For those unfamiliar with Acrobat .pdf files... Acrobat makes it
possible to read and print entire articles in a standard format. You
can read the file on screen, enlarge it, shrink it, or print it, in
Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is a free program. If you have any
questions, feel free to write to me anytime.

And happy TISLR conference in Amsterdam!
--

Val ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valerie Sutton