deafness and mental health conference

Michael Hamm msh210 at IS7.NYU.EDU
Thu Mar 23 17:39:48 UTC 2000

> We're trying to attract people who are planning to come to the
> International Congress of the Education of the Deaf which begins on 10th
> July at the same venue, not necessarily just mental health professionals.

Is that "Congress" the same one that first met in the late 1800's to
decide SL should never be taught, by any chance?

> The conference languages are: English, Auslan (Australian Sign
> Language) and International Sign.

What is Intl Sign???

Michael Hamm                      | NB: This e-mail address will be active
BA, Math, Sept. '00               |     not much longer than six months.
msh210 at nyu.edu                    |     Info in this spot as available.
http://www.crosswinds.net/~msh210/