relay centres

Randall Randall.Hogue at GALLAUDET.EDU
Tue Mar 28 00:50:01 UTC 2000

Debra Aarons wrote:

> Hi Everybody
>
> I wonder if anyone can help me out. I am looking for contact numbers or
> email addresses for the relay service in Liverpool, UK and for Texas Relay
> Service in the US. I would like to contact them in order to make enquiries
> about the ways in which these relay services were set up and how they run.
> I ask about Texas specifically only because our national telephone carrier
> has links with a phone company in Texas. Any information that anyone can
> provide for me about the establishment and functioning of other relay
> services will be gratefully received. Thanks in advance.
>
> Debra Aarons
>
> Professor Debra Aarons
> Department of General Linguistics
> University of Stellenbosch
> PB X1, Matieland 7602
> South Africa
>
> 27-21-808-2006

Dr. Aarons,

Here is a link with phone numbers for the Texas Relay Center:
http://www.state.tx.us/ftp/pub/puc/relaytex.htm

The the additional information number for Sprint is 1-800-676-3777, or Public
Utility Commission of Texas is at 512-458-0221. (I got them from the web
page.)

Randall Hogue
graduate student, linguistics
Gallaudet University