SOON and EXPERT

Karlin, Ben mfkarlb at MAIL.DMH.STATE.MO.US
Wed Nov 15 23:01:04 UTC 2000

Even when a parent is ordering a child to SIT it has a bounce which is
different than the reduplication.  I think this is the kind of bounce PROVE
has.  It is, at least to my senses, the way that the EXPERT bounce feels.

Ben Karlin, St. Louis, MO.
Gotta stop typing and go home.  I've just got to.