welcome to 1995

Mark Mandel Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Fri Oct 6 22:01:08 UTC 2000

Ronnie Wilbur wrote:

ISLA no longer exists.
<<<<<

Then these pages should be revised or removed from the Web. Graham and Dave
seemed to be the people responsible for them.

     Sign Linguistics Resource Index, http://www.vuw.ac.nz/%7Enzsldict/
     International Directory of Sign Language Research,
http://www.vuw.ac.nz/~nzsldict/idslr.html
     SLLING-L - The Sign Language Linguistics List,
http://www.vuw.ac.nz/~nzsldict/slling-l/descrip.html
          (also Christine Romano)

I am cc-ing this message to the Content Manager at the Victoria University
website, Christine, and Dave's new address (thanks to Richard Arnold).

I have sent my post to LINGUIST, without these references.

   Mark A. Mandel : Dragon Systems, a Lernout & Hauspie company
          Mark_Mandel at dragonsys.com : Senior Linguist
 320 Nevada St., Newton, MA 02460, USA : http://www.dragonsys.com

         ================================
         ================================

My original post, edited down a bit:

>I sent this message to Graham Turner and Dave Moskovitz. Both addresses
>bounced:
>     G.H.Turner at durham.ac.uk
>     Dave.Moskovitz at vuw.ac.nz

>See http://www.vuw.ac.nz/~nzsldict/isla.html
>
>I am composing a post to the LINGUIST List to correct a misunderstanding
of
>sign language that occurred incidentally in a current discussion, and I am
>including some URLs from my own collection. I find that this one, for
ISLA,