Fw: [USA-L News] British Deaf Association in controversial posterdrive

Adam Schembri acschembri at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 16 21:25:03 UTC 2000

Mark,
I am not sure about New Zealand English, but this expression has the same
meaning in Australian English as it does in American English, so your advice
also works in the other direction (just in case any visiting Americans want
to try to use this expression!).
Adam Schembri