SV: [USA-L News] British Deaf Association in controversial poster drive

Greftegreff, Irene irene.greftegreff at KS-MOLLER.NO
Thu Oct 19 06:57:52 UTC 2000

The international fingerspelling alphabet, of the WDF, is largely modeled on
the ASL one, but it has different handshapes for T, N and M. It is no
coincidence, because several people objected to the perceived obscenity of
protruding thumbtips.

Irene Greftegreff