Looking for papers

Daisuke Sasaki daisuke at MAIL.COM
Wed Sep 13 02:15:54 UTC 2000

Dear all,

I am looking for the following papers:

Chinchor, Nancy (1978).  The Syllable in American Sign
        Language: Sequential and Simultaneous Phonology.
        Paper presented at the MIT Sign Language Symposium,
        Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Coulter, Geoffrey R. (1982).  On the Nature of ASL as a
        Monosyllabic Language.  Paper presented at the Annual
        Meeting, Linguistic Society of America, San Diego,
        California.
Coulter, Geoffrey R. (1990).  ASL Sonority and Syllable
        Structure.  Manuscript, Department of Psychology,
        University of Rochester.
Coulter, Geoffrey R. (1990).  Evidence that ASL is a
        Monosyllabic Language.  Manuscript, Department of
        Psychology, University of Rochester.

They are either manuscripts or papers read at conferences,
and I have no way that I can get them.  If you happen to
have any of them, please directly (not to the list) contact
me at mailto:daisuke at mail.com.

Thanks in advance, and I appreciate your kind cooperation.

Daisuke