talk in Sensory Communication at MIT 4/24/01

Mark Mandel Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Tue Apr 10 17:53:27 UTC 2001

This may be of interest to subscribers in the Boston area. Please don't ask
me about it; I'm just on their mailing list. The mailing list contact is
lisa at speech.mit.edu .

MIT has a searchable map on the Web at http://whereis.mit.edu/ . This event
is in room 713 of building 36, which is 50 Vassar Street, on the south side
of the street, between Mass. Ave. and Main St.

   Mark A. Mandel : Dragon Systems, a Lernout & Hauspie company
          Mark_Mandel at dragonsys.com : Senior Linguist
 320 Nevada St., Newton, MA 02460, USA : http://www.dragonsys.com

The MIT Sensory Communication Group announces an upcoming talk...

    Speaker:     Dr. Sari Levanen
                 Clinical Neuropsychologist
                 Research Fellow this year at
                 MGH-NMR Center
                 Harvard Medical School

    Topic:       Brain Imaging Studies/Cortical Plasticity
                 in Congenitally Deaf and Late-Deafened Adults